Transocean – Celtic SeaMan hours:
March 2010 – 18 weeks.
- Major SPS and upgrade/modifications.
- ABS survey of all tanks, hull, chain lockers and piping systems.
- 154 tons of steelwork repairs and modifications.
- Over 400 m’s of new pipe work.
- Cleaning & coating 8500 m²of machinery spaces and decks.
- Ranging for survey of all 8 anchor chains & repairs of anchors.
- Complete refurbishment of all 8 anchor winches inclusive of rebuilding and machining of brake surface on the drums.
- Upgrade of accommodation areas.
- HVAC upgrade.