Accelerated Artisan Training Program
- This program is designed to close the skills gap that we are currently facing.
- fast-tracks artisan development through up-front institutional training until all competencies have been achieved in a simulation environment, followed by workplace exposure.
- The training program is split into two phases:
- Phase 1: 26 week course which covers all the training modules in theory and simulated practical for the trade.
- Phase 2: 54 weeks of on-site (Dormac) practical training where all the modules of the trade are covered.
- The Trade Test is completed at the end of this 80 week period.